Benefits of Virtual Coaching:
- Allows you to be the main trainer for your dog from the very beginning!
- Your dog can fully focus on you during the training with less distractions
- Less stressful for dogs with stranger danger, fear/anxiety, or aggression issues (especially when first starting a new training program)
Online learning is a tried-and-true option. Just like many others educate themselves online, learning how to train your dog is no different!
What You'll Need:
- A laptop, tablet, or smart phone with working internet and webcam
- Download the video chat app, Zoom. It's free!
Please contact me if you have any questions!
How to Sign Up:
- Before you can request your session(s) you need to fill out our Intake Form here
- Check our real-time current availability on our booking site here. This is also where you will request your session(s)
Once you have signed up, I will send you an email about how to prepare for your session.
$35 for 30 minutes (best for current clients who have basic questions)
$75 for 60 minutes